Need assistance with your car accident claims?
When recovering from a vehicle accident, it can be challenging to recall the details at the scene. Hence, here are tips on handling car accidents, and what you need to process your car accident claims. Keep calm and take note of these 5 steps.
Avoid shifting your vehicle
Ascertain physical injuries if needed. Turn on the hazard light before you carry on to collect evidences for insurance claim purposes. Collect these information without delay:
a) Photographs of the vehicle’s damages
b) Car plate number of the vehicles that are involved
c) Exchange particulars of drivers (full name, nric, address, contact number)
d) Take note of the location, time and date of the accident
When to Call the Police
Call the police if there is any physical injuries or damage to public properties and take down the policeman’s detail on site.
Dial our 24-hour hotline at +65 9450 8308 to reach out to us. Further instructions will be provided upon answering your call. Car towing service is at your service if required.
Documents for Car Accident Claims
a) Driver I/C (Photocopy of front and back)
b) Driver Driving License (Photocopy of front and back)
c) Insurance Cert
d) Owner I/C (Photocopy of front and back)
e) Vehicle Log Card (If any)
How to Engage Our Assistance
Vehicle owners are advised to sign the Letter of Authorisation to validate that we are the appointed company you have engaged to represent your case. Our professional colleagues will guide you to the designated reporting center to address your accident log.
The average processing time to complete the claim is approximately 2-3 months. Claims processing timeline may vary, as this depends on the specific case.
Third Party Insurance Claim
We need the following to process your car accident claim for third party insurance:
• A signed authorisation letter to acknowledge that we are the appointed personnel to work on the repair and insurance claim for you.
• Surrender your damaged vehicle
• General Insurance Association (GIA) report
• A photocopy of the vehicle’s insurance policy
On your behalf, we will then:
• Find out the other party’s insurance company to process the claim
• Coordinate pre-repair inspection within 48 hours with the other party’s insurance surveyor.
• Verify with you if you would like a temporary rental car or have insurance coverage for loss of car use
• Access and anticipate damages that needs repair in the presence of the insurance surveyor.
• Advise the lead time required to complete your vehicle’s repair works.
• Contact you to review the condition of the vehicle once the job is completed.
• Invite you to evaluate the condition after repair and sign a discharge voucher prior to releasing your vehicle.
• Arrange all paper work to ensure seamless car collection and insurance claim without hassle.
Have questions on our service?
Before and After Accident Repairs
Have questions on our service?
After my free servicing period for my car, I thought it was time to look out for better priced alternatives. I gave ECV Car Service Singapore a call and tried out their service. It was a hassle free experience and good value. - Kenneth Chin, Buona Vista
I had a tire leak caused by a puncture after driving over some construction debris. ECV Car Service Singapore could fix this up for me so I don't need to spend on a new tire. Friendly workshop! - Mr K.T. Liew, Redhill
My car aircon was not functioning and I was not sure what the cause was. I initially brought my car to the dealer workshop and was told the compressor is down. But the price quoted for the compressor replacement was so high. I then gave ECV Car Service Singapore a call, and the price turned out to be much lower, and quality of service good. Thumbs up! - Joel Tan, Bukit Batok
At the heart of our service is to build a trusted relationship with you. When you send your car for car servicing, maintenance and repairs with us, you are assured your car is in good hands.
Our mechanics are experienced, with care for detail. We seek to delight you always, with the quality of our workmanship and good value for our services.
Our skilled mechanics are here to carefully and detailedly work on your car damages after your accident, as we pride ourselves on the quality of our work. Contact us today to let us help you get your car dents, broken lights, and other accident damages repaired and to assist you with any car accident claims. We would be happy to help address your queries, as your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us.
Let us also be of service to you, for your car servicing, maintenance or repair needs.